About Aquaculture Ltd
At Aquaculture hydroponics, we are as passionate about hydroponics as you are. That's why we work hard to develop and source high quality hydroponics products, such as hydroponics grow systems and hydroponics nutrients. We'll only ever stock a product if we believe it will help you with your soilless gardening.
With Aquaculture hydroponics, you can also be confident that we'll always take the time to listen to you and offer you any expert hydroponics growing advice you need. The way we work has helped us to achieve a reputation among hydroponics growers that is unmatched in the hydroponics industry.
Aquaculture Ltd was established in 1996 as a small specialist hydroponics company.
- Have three shops with our flagship store in Sheffield being one of the largest hydroponics retail outlets in the UK. This allows us to provide you with the hydroponics products you need and want.
- Have our own 850 square foot green house. So why not visit Aquaculture hydroponics and see for yourself what our hydroponics equipment and expert advice can help you to achieve with your hydroponics growing?
- Lead in the development and production of hydroponics nutrients and many other hydroponics products. This means we can test everything we supply to ensure it's of the highest quality.
- Are trusted by universities, schools, restaurants, offices, nurseries and the general public to supply them with their hydroponics equipment. Appreciating what we have to offer, our customers return to us time after time.
- Maintain strong alliances with other professionals in hydroponics from around the world. Our people understand that by working with other experts we're able to continually improve our product and service offering.
Our customer led team is a real blend of knowledge and expertise. We have complementary backgrounds in chemistry, biochemistry, commercial horticulture and marketing. This ensures we're in a position to provide you with the hydroponics equipment and customer service you want now - and in the future.
You - the customer
We acknowledge that without you we wouldn't be where we are today. That's why we'll always treat you with the respect you deserve and listen to what you have to say. If you ever need advice, please don't hesitate to contact us. Whether you're new to hydroponics or well practised, we want to help you with your soilless gardening ventures.
Our mission for the future..
...to introduce even more people to the world of hydroponics gardening - enabling them to grow their own without soil.