'Grow tent kits at great prices'
Aquaculture have taken 8 of the popular BudBox tents and packaged them with additional equipment to give you a grow tent of your chosen size complete with lighting and a filtration kit whilst saving you up to 15% savings on buying the items separately. The BudBox Basic Grow Tent kits take the guesswork out of creating a successful growing environment, whilst giving you the freedom to select your chosen nutrients and growing system.
The BudBox Basic Tent Kit Large is suitable to grow two to four plants and comes with a 400W lighting system and a filtration kit to optimise the growing environment and provide odour control. Suitable systems to fit this footprint would be the Wilma 4-Pot System, a drip irrigation system that is really easy to use or the X-Stream Aeroponic 4-Plant System where the roots are suspended in a misting chamber that supercharges growth rates.
BudBox Grow rooms have been designed with professionalism and innovation right from the start. All tents are fully accessible from 3 sides with full length zipped and light tight doors. Whether you're a professional gardener or trying hydroponics for the first time, the BudBox provides the perfect growing environment allowing you to maximise your crop yields effectively and with ease.
Thanks to the BudBox revolutionary flame retardant and lightproof reflective inner coating you can relax in comfort leaving your plants to grow without fear of the lights creating a fire hazard. The hammered Mylar reflective material ensures the light is reflected back onto your plants with no leaks escaping out of the BudBox.
The heavy duty, military grade zips, combined with exterior light baffles provide a secure, lightproof and lockable grow tent that can be discreetly used and kept away from prying eyes.
The BudBox is very easy to set up, all you need to do is erect the coloured-coded push fit frame making sure the poles are firmly pushed into the connectors, slide the cover over the top and bottom, it will be tight because it needs to be but if it's too tight then push the poles in further, zip up the cover and you're ready to start growing!
Also available in a variety of other sizes to suit your space and budge.
Product ranges should evolve with new improvements in knowledge, materials and most importantly, customer feedback. The new BudBox V2 range is a combination of these developments to give you the following improvements and upgrades:
- All are fully accessible from 3 sides with full length zipped and light tight doors.
- New nylon zips that are light tight.
- A new silver material that is thicker and stronger and still has 95% reflection.
- New thicker trim material on all sewn edges to stop light leaks.
- Larger vent holes in the roof and base for better ventilation.
- Finer mess size on the adjustable passive vents on the sides.
- All stitching is done with finer thread and a smaller needle to reduce perforation at the joins.
- All venting holes are now double cuffed for added airtight seal and light retention.
- External branding has been re-introduced.
- All the old light baffles have been removed as they are redundant now with the new zip in place.
|1||BudBox Large 2M Grow Tent
|1||Compact MK2 Ballast 400w
|1||PowerPlant Sodium Lamp 400w
|1||JCO TR1 Contactor
|1||Grasslin Segmental Timer
|1||RVK100E2-A1 Extractor Fan
|1||PK Value Carbon Filter 100mm
|1||Aluminium Ducting 100mm 5m
|3||Quick Release Clamp 50mm-125mm
|4||Electrical 2 Core 1mm per metre|
|1||Plug 3 pin|