'Great value 1 x 1 x 1.8m grow tent'
The BudBox Large 1.8m grow tent is great for small sized growing systems such s a Wilma 4-pot System or an X-Stream Aeroponic 4-plant System. It is 1.8m in height, which makes it slightly shorter than the Large 2m BudBox grow tent, so it is ideal if you cannot quite fit a 2m grow tent into your growing area. This is a problem with many cellars, attics and lofts.
BudBox V2 grow tents have just had some major improvements (see next product information tab) and come at a fantastic price and provide the perfect foundation for a great growing environment. Strong, sturdy and robust, BudBox grow tents have certainly been developed with the grower in mind, which is why they form the basis of all the Aquaculture grow tent packages and complete 'Starter Tent Kits'. With the Large 1.8m BudBox Grow Tent you'll never struggle to find somewhere to grow again. You can grow anywhere - your loft, conservatory, bedroom or garage. Like all of the grow tents we stock, the BudBox is designed to save you time and money. It can easily be built in less than an hour. Other benefits include:
- All grow tents are made with 100% lightproof, flame retardant material, meaning no disruption to your plants' light cycle, ensuring even growth.
- Grow tent material has a reflective interior to maximise available light output and improve reflectivity, helping to enhance yield, without you having to buy additional reflective sheeting.
- The light aluminium bars are colour coded and easily assembled into a sturdy frame with the help of connectors.
- Strong lightproof intake and extraction fan access holes, allowing you to install intake and extractor fans, and ensure that they're both positioned perfectly for optimum growing.
- Lightproof passive air vents for good ventilation, vital for healthy growth.
- An upper frame that provides fastening points for your grow lights and additional equipment, such as a carbon filter.
- A waterproof base in case of spillages or leaks.
- The grow tents come with additional sockets for the installation of air-cooled reflectors.
We stock grow tents in various sizes to suit your growing requirements and budget. Please select the size to suit your needs.
Product ranges should evolve with new improvements in knowledge, materials and most importantly, customer feedback. The new BudBox V2 range is a combination of these developments to give you the following improvements and upgrades:
- All are fully accessible from 3 sides with full length zipped and light tight doors.
- New nylon zips that are light tight.
- A new silver material that is thicker and stronger and still has 95% reflection.
- New thicker trim material on all sewn edges to stop light leaks.
- Larger vent holes in the roof and base for better ventilation.
- Finer mess size on the adjustable passive vents on the sides.
- All stitching is done with finer thread and a smaller needle to reduce perforation at the joins.
- All venting holes are now double cuffed for added airtight seal and light retention.
- External branding has been re-introduced.
- All the old light baffles have been removed as they are redundant now with the new zip in place.
|Dimensions L x W x H (m)||1.0 x 1.0 x 2m|
|Extraction Socks||1 x 200mm (8")|
|Intake Socks||1 x 200mm (8")|
|Cable Socks||2 x100mm (4")|
|Access||Doors open from the front and detach all the way the sides. Only the back wall does not open.|
|Grow||Dimensions||Suggested System||Suggested Lighting||Suggested Ventilation|
|Two to four plants||1.2 x 1.2 x 2m||
Amazon Aeroponic 4-plant
2-4 Air Pruning Pots with saucers
|1 x HID Lighting System 400w||
RVK 100A Filtration Kit